When you list your property for sale with Essential New York Real
Estate, we promise we will use all our experience, skill and expertise to obtain
the highest possible price for your property by providing the widest possible exposure
to the most qualified buyers. Most sellers of prime Manhattan property appoint an
exclusive broker to sell their homes. An exclusive listing ensures that the seller
will get maximum exposure of their residence through a customized marketing program
and expert networking with other brokers, both locally & nationally.
WHAT ESSENTIAL NEW YORK WILL DO FOR YOU - A SUMMARY
• Assist in proper pricing of your home
• Suggest ways to present your home to its best advantage
• Inform members of the Manhattan brokerage community that your property is on the
thereby alerting the largest pool of qualified buyers.
• Host broker open houses to generate excitement about the special features and
assets of your property.
• Design a marketing program that includes advertising in appropriate print publications,
a direct mail campaign and on the Internet.
• Contact customers directly.
• Screen buyers, manage showings and conduct negotiations.
• Facilitate all paperwork and communications necessary to finalize a transaction.
Here in detail is what ESSENTIAL NEW YORK will do for you when you list your property exclusively with our firm.
APPRAISING YOUR PROPERTY
First, our knowledge of the current real estate market allows us to accurately price
your home based on our comprehensive database (and that of our affiliate, Mitchell,
Maxwell & Jackson, Manhattan's largest apprai- sal firm) including historical sales
and current availability of similar properties. As marketing experts, we will even
offer suggestions as to how you might enhance the appearance of your apartment to
help achieve the best sales price possible.
MARKETING YOUR PROPERTY
Now it's time for us to market your property. ESSENTIAL NEW YORK Residential launches an array of strategies to expose your home to prospective buyers:
• We produce color picture postcards and professional brochures containing photos,
floor plans and descriptions of your home which are then distributed to all cooperating
Manhattan brokers and targeted purchasers.
• We co-broker your property, making sure that all qualified brokers citywide are
focused on your residence. Your property is broadcast to over 100 cooperating co-brokerage
firms through LEx, the Listing Exchange of the Real Estate Board of New York. We
advertise your home in newspapers, magazines, and on the worldwide web. ESSENTIAL NEW YORK Residential's
advertising appears weekly in The New York Times and on occasion Wall Street Journal,
New York Observer and International Herald Tribune. We showcase your property in
such magazines as Quest, Avenue, New York Living, and Manhattan Home.
• Your property is showcased on our worldwide website. Our site is the most comprehensive,
user-friendly, one-stop resource for buyers, renters and sellers in the industry.
It attracts more potential buyers because it provides valuable information, providing
links to essential services such as schools, neighborhoods, moving, finance, maps,
• Your property appears in our regular newsletter, sent to corporate decision-makers
and relocation execu- tives throughout Manhattan.
• We host well-promoted Open Houses designed to bring qualified buyers to your property.
SELLING YOUR PROPERTY
Your ESSENTIAL NEW YORK Residential agent is familiar with every aspect of your property. He/she
will be present every time your property is shown, ready to highlight everything
that makes your residence special. Your agent involves you only as necessary while
shielding you from the endless details inherent in the selling process. He/she will
answer all inquiries, screen all prospective buyers, and advise you as offers are
CLOSING THE SALE
Once an initial offer is made, your ESSENTIAL NEW YORK Residential agent will begin negotiations
on your behalf. He/she will handle all aspects of the transaction with authority
and help you obtain the highest possible price for your investment. In addition,
because we know our business, as well as the specific players involved in your deal,
we can make your transaction proceed smoothly and rapidly as we negotiate and communicate
with attorneys, mortgage brokers/bankers, appraisers, managing agents, board members
and settlement personnel.
It is a testimony to our experience and skills that so many of our sellers and our
buyers time and again refer many other new clients!
Back To The Top